Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Water... That Other Stuff We Can Drink

I don't know about you, but when I sit down for a meal, or when I'm thirsty, the first drink to come to mind is not water. It's usually sweet tea or a soda. It's not that I don't like water, It's just not at the top of my list. The problem is, it should be at the top of our list. Our bodies need to be hydrated. If they aren't, they can very quickly start to suffer the consequences.

Now I'm sure you've heard the statement, "Drink eight 8 oz glasses of water a day." That is a good start, however, depending on your body size, it may not be near enough. For instance, I should take in 130 oz per day, given my body weight, exercise, climate, etc.

Click here to check your water intake needs.

Are you staying hydrated? It is important. You are made up of quite a bit of water. Water flushes toxins from your body's organs and cells. It carries nutrients to all the corners of your body. In other words... It's good stuff.

So... Have a cold one (water) and relax.

-Red

www.jeffjake.com
www.facebook.com/jeffreyrjake
Twitter @MortisG187

Email Jeff at author@jeffjake.com


No comments:

Post a Comment